MAKE A DONATIONDonate now through online donation, by mail, or make a difference with a monthly gift.
DONATEThe Flathead Valley is an incredible place to live. Like us, you proudly live and work here and want to make a positive impact on those around you. When you donate to Habitat for Humanity of Flathead Valley, you are directly investing in our local communities. We couldn't do our impactful work without you. And why would we? We're stronger together.
Thank you for considering a gift to Habitat for Humanity Flathead. To make a donation by mail, please complete the form linked below and send to:
Habit for Humanity of Flathead Valley
2535 US Hwy 93 South
Kalispell, MT 59901
EVERY $100 EQUALS 1 SQUARE FOOT
Of a Child's Bedroom
GIVE MONTHLYWhen you support Habitat for Humanity of Flathead Valley with financial gifts (Every dollar matters!), the resource of time as a volunteer at our ReStore and/or at our build site, meals for our workers, materials or trades time for construction, items to stock the ReStore – or you shop the Kalispell ReStore. When you talk about us, our mission, the results we create, the people we serve, the hope, the transformed lives — awesome things happen! Because of YOU!
WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU
- It’s easy: Set up your gift once and our automatic systems take care of the rest.
- It’s bite-sized: Spread your giving throughout the year to keep it affordable to you.
- It’s stress-reducing: Rest easy knowing your tax-deductible giving is already taken care of for the year.
- It’s under your control: If ever you need to cancel or alter your donation amount, a simple email or phone call will get it done.
WHAT IT MEANS FOR US
- It’s sustainable: Year-round giving means that we can be there year-round for the Flathead communities that depend on us.
- It’s efficient: The more people that give in a predictable and ongoing way, the fewer resources we need to commit to new fundraising projects.
- It adds-up: Every gift makes a difference, no matter the amount. A monthly gift of $50 will waterproof an entire home, while a monthly gift of $100 will build one square foot of a child’s bedroom.
- It’s heartening: We do this work because we can’t imagine not fighting for better futures for those in need. When you decide to give monthly, we get to welcome you to a proud, determined community working every day for our fellow neighbors.